- The room seats up to 100 people
- Tables and chairs are provided • Suitable for birthday parties (sorry – teenage parties not allowed), weddings, family, community, meetings and business events.
- Full stage available
- Gents/Ladies and disabled toilet facilities
- Full equipped kitchen, with two gas cookers, two sinks, microwave and small fridge
- Baby changing facilities
- Ramp for disabled access
- Enclosed garden with electricity supply socket
- Available for public hire from 9am till midnight (12.30 on New Year’s Eve)
- Discount available for local customers ie. Spencers Wood and Three mile Cross
- L 14m(45ft) x W 7m(22.5ft)
The Village Hall holds a Performance Society Licence which permits the playing of copyright music in any form, or by performers in person.
If you wish to sell alcohol, a licence is required – you need to apply to Wokingham Borough Council to facilitate this. However, you are allowed to give alcohol to your guests free of charge without a licence.
- Can accommodate up to 40 people
- Direct access to kitchen and toilets
- Can be hired separately from Main Hall
- Often used as a food service area for events in the Main Hall • Can be set up as bar area, with an easy clean floor
- L 7.5m(25ft) x W 5m(17ft)
- There is a hall layout and safety drawing available for download from this website
- If you are in doubt about anything, please contact the Bookings Secretary
- Please ensure you read and understand the hall Terms and Conditions of Hire